No Products in the Cart
Our latest upgraded hybrid under bonnet dual battery systems have just been finalised, 20% more storage and now with an integrated 20A MPPT solar regulator.Schedule Appointment
– 2 x DCS 90Ah LFP batteries (optimised for engine bay installs)
– Victron Battery Protect SBP-65A
– Max alternator output 160Amps
– Backed by a 3 year under bonnet replacement warranty
– Fully programmable via bluetooth
– Tiny power consumption 1.2mA when engaged
– Suitable for Hilux, Prado, Nissan’s, Mitsubishi’s etc…
– With 190Ah of total storage means you have 150Ah x 20% = 38Ah always there for engine cranking. Allowing the upper 80% for deep cycling 152Ah.
– DCS Engineering high efficiency 80V/20A MPPT solar regulator especially developed for in battery applications
Why do we use the latest fully programmable Victron Smart Battery Protects? Because they only have a 1.2mA engaged current draw and the isolators will spend 99% of their service life engaged.
They have bluetooth so via the Victron Connect App you can make quick and easy adjustments, override the isolators and check battery voltages. It also means you don’t need to go pulling the car apart to get to it to check it.
These isolators should be installed as close to the batteries as possible but inside the cabin they are not suitable for engine bay installations.